Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 176

Black and White, originally uploaded by Shutterbug Cel.

One of my favorite stores in Virginia was IKEA. I could not get enough of that place. I got these decorative balls there. I am not sure the proper name or purpose for them.

1 comment:

Mom said...

They are called decorative balls. You typically use them as a center piece on a coffee table or side table, perhaps even the dining table. It's just basically there to look pretty.