Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day 286


In a Fairytale Land, originally uploaded by Shutterbug Cel.

Our first day in Disneyland. The weather was really nice, not too hot but sunny. The haze burned off quickly each morning too.

This is the mote around the famous castle. I found myself trying to take a ton of shots that did not include random people. I just am kind of strange that way.

One of the first rides we went on was the Matterhorn. Not a great choice for my daughter as the dark tunnels and scary monsters popping out at her made her think twice about any other rides that had a tunnel for the rest of the visit.

1 comment:

Sharon Rose said...

Great photography!! Can't wait to see more!
I found your blog as I was looking for more people who like to travel.
Please check out my blog to find great travel deals and much more!