Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 332


Meet Rosey, originally uploaded by Shutterbug Cel.

Funny story. My husband asked me to run to the pet store to pick up cat litter since we were out. Every time we go to PetSmart we always have to visit the animals up for adoption. Usually I ooh and aww over them and we go on. But today something just clicked and we brought home Rosey. Tika is less than impressed so right now they are separated until we can gradually introduce them to each other. Do you blame me though after seeing this face?

I'll try to keep the cute fuzzy pet photos to a minimum.

Strobist: SB900 full power on camera bounced off ceiling.

3 comments:

Hal said...

I have been told cats do not have owners....they have "Staff"

Is that true?

; - )

Unknown said...

What a cutie - he's going to be loads of fun!

Anonymous said...

Cute kitty! =D