Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day 249


Step outside, originally uploaded by Shutterbug Cel.

I didn't like how my previous photo came out for today so I tried something else. Also fits in nicely with the Flickr groups: Pretty Pink Tuesday's Spring Theme. I just got these shoes for my daughter. They have yet to be worn since she is pretty partial to her crocs. I attempted to get her in the backyard for a bit today but she panicked as usual and started screaming bloody murder. What the neighbors must think of me.

I have been trying to experiement a lot more with my speedlights and using flash in my photography. I found a great article today on high speed sync flash which is exactly what I needed for this shot. I used fill flash to fill in some of the harsh shadows from the sunlight. Here is a link to the article.

No comments: